House of coffee
Arabica Green Coffee
BEAN: 100% Arabica |
COFFEE: UN - Roasted coffee beans
Natural Immunity Booster
For Home Roasters
- Green coffee bean extract contains chlorogenic acid, which may boast of antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects that may provide many health benefits.
- The extracts of green coffee may work on the rate of metabolism, which could help with weight loss and fat burn.
- Chlorogenic acids in the beans may able to reduce the risk of chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- The extract may act as a natural detox ingredient that helps in cleansing the body internally and helps with glowing skin. It may also contain anti-wrinkling properties.
- These un-roasted coffee beans are also best suited for home roasters who would prefer to roast in smaller batches. Medium Roast (medium brown colour) with no oil on the bean surface for more balanced flavour, aroma, and acidity.
Enable everyone to experience coffee to its fullest potential.
We will make affordable premium, specialty coffee more accessible to coffee enthusiasts all over the world, through a wide range of blends and innovative products.
CONSISTENT QUALITY; MANUFACTURING STANDARDS
After sourcing premium coffee beans, we leverage processes and techniques that have been identified and perfected over six decades to ensure that coffee powder of consistent quality is obtained each and every time. We engage coffee cupping experts throughout the process to test the quality of our raw coffee beans as well as the manufactured coffee powder.
Additionally, we leverage unique roasting, grinding, and packaging techniques to ensure that the coffee remains fresh until consumption, yielding consistent taste. Premium packaging materials are used to maximize shelf life while retaining freshness.
THE STORY OF HOUSE OF COFFEE
We are a group of coffee enthusiasts that are passionate about enabling all coffee enthusiasts to access and taste great coffee just like we have, with a wide range of experiences in the coffee industry since 1960. Through these six decades, we observed an increasing gap between the demand and supply of premium, specialty coffee. House of Coffee was founded in 2019 with the goal of addressing this coffee consumer need.
With our expertise in the coffee industry, we have developed significant learnings on what is necessary to make a great cup of coffee. Our focus lies in making sure each and every step of the coffee production is done right, so that our consumers only need to focus on experiencing how a great cup of coffee can influence their lives, one day at a time.
SOURCED ONLY FROM THE BEST
With 70% of Indian coffee exported, the Indian consumers are deprived of some of the best coffees that are grown in India. Additionally, Indian coffee enthusiasts have limited access to high quality international coffee.
At House of Coffee, we aim to make some of these fine coffees accessible to Indian coffee enthusiasts with our unique, premium, specialty coffee blends. With over six decades of expertise in the coffee industry, we understand the ingredients that are essential to make a great cup of coffee. Most of our Indian coffee beans are sourced from premium coffee growing regions in Karnataka – and only from the best estates growing coffee on the highest altitude mountain ranges.
Our international coffee beans are premium harvests sourced and specially processed coffees from the East African region.”