Bili Hu Coffees
HOT COFFEE DRIP BAGS
COFFEE: Drip bags
Blend of Arabica Coffee Beans from two different plantations in Chikmagalur, Karnataka. Washed and Pulped, Sundried Arabicas come together to lend a naturally berry like sweet taste to your cup, balancing out the bitterness with a bold body. Enjoy it hot, cold as it is or with milk.
1. 100% coffee from Chikmagalur, Karnataka.
2. Serves one cup per sachet
3. Net weight : 11grams
How to brew?
– Tear off the top of the bag
– Shake lightly to level and place the hanger onto the cup.
– Slowly pour hot water till the bag’s neck.
– Add more water once the filter is done filtering.
– Stop pouring more water, once the brewed coffee level in the cup rises till midway through the filter
– Remove and discard the used filter and serve.
– Brewing time is under 2 mins.
– Total hot water required: 200ml.
Bili Hu is born out of a passion for good coffees !
Our purpose is to bring to your cup, unique and interesting coffees that were meant only for export until now. Also, we are continuously on the lookout for coffees with a unique story at the crop level or at a post-harvest stage.
We strive to sensitise your palate to premium standalone coffees while we also offer you balanced blends that are easily available at our clients? hotels, restaurants and cafes. For the same, we encourage you try coffees brewed in manual filters apart from the espresso machine.
The coffees we offer have been created in close collaboration with some of the best Curers, roasters and coffee estate owners across India.
The word Bili Hu comes from Kannada ? a language spoken in the state of Karnataka where coffees were first grown in India. ?Bili hu? is a white flower symbolic of the coffee plant flower, that blooms to signify the yield in harvest season.